Erin Lilies Logo

TalentDatabase.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Etsy Favorites

Etsy
Buy Handmade
ErinLilies


I wanted to showcase some of my favorite items that friends of mine have made. I really love these pieces and I think you will too. Definitely check them out.

The first one is Water Lily by Silver Mist Studios. This is such a gorgeous pendant. I love the how the blue and green melt into the pink base. Second is Copper Hammered Dome Earrings by Stunning Details. I love copper jewelry. It's so natural and pretty with the hammered texture. Third is Amethyst and Sterling by lavalleygirly. This piece really speaks for itself. It's so yummy.

Number four in the second row is Copper vintage and new charm necklace by bebdesigns. This really falls in line with my love of copper. And the vintage style, very delicious. Fifth up is Relic- Agate Cabachon Sterling Silver Links by MarieCristine. This is one of the coolest necklaces. It's one of a kind and once you see it, you'll just fall in love with it. Last, but not least is Sagebrush Lampwork and Chain Maille Necklace by JenniferCasady. She is simply incredible with chainmail and this necklace is no exception. It's a must see.

Labels: ,

posted by Heather at 11:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home