Erin Lilies Logo

TalentDatabase.com

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sneak Peek Thursday!!

And the girl in the corner said
Boy, I wanna warn ya, it'll turn into a ballroom blitz. Especially if I can't have this bracelet! This is one of my recent designs that hasn't quite made it to the site yet. This is your exclusive sneak peek!! How cool is that?!? I used the byzantine weave for this sterling silver beauty. The stone is a harmony jasper. The bracelet itself can be worn with either jeans or a dress, but it is just so shiny and elegant, it reminded me of a ballroom. Yeah, it's a ballroom blitz.

Labels: , ,

posted by Heather at 12:16 PM

1 Comments:

Heather, that really is a gorgeous bracelet!! I love byzantine and that accent bead is soooo pretty! Love it, Jen : )

August 10, 2007 at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home