Erin Lilies Logo

TalentDatabase.com

Monday, August 13, 2007

Confessions of a Jewelry Designer

There's something I just need to fess up to. In case you haven't noticed already, I get a lot of inspiration from music, television and movies. You'll see that I'll use lyrics or quotes in my descriptions or song titles to name my jewelry. Music has been a big part of my life and I listen to all types. It's only natural that it would also travel into my jewelry making. I also watch way too much television for my own good. And everything I watch tends to stick into my head. Can't really explain it, but my mind is a steel trap for movies, television, and music, but a steel sieve for everything else! Anyway, I needed to get that off my chest. :)
posted by Heather at 9:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home