Erin Lilies Logo

TalentDatabase.com

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Jewelry Photography


This isn't the easiest thing to do - take good pictures of jewelry. It takes a lot, and I do mean A LOT, of patience, practice and patience. I got my new equipment (a new tripod and acrylic risers) and I have been taking some new pictures. They are mostly turning out better, but it's still not easy. Each time is better than the time before. Improvement is good. Some of my bracelets are still not turning out quite as well as I would like. Guess I'll just try, try again. The picture here is of my Glass Teardrop Earrings that I just listed tonight in my etsy shop. This picture turned out great. Better than previous pictures I have done. But it's a never ending process!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Heather at 10:41 PM

1 Comments:

Very prettty Heather!!

Love
jo
x

September 12, 2007 at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home