Erin Lilies Logo

TalentDatabase.com

Friday, September 14, 2007

Taking a class

I finaly took the plunge and signed for a metalsmithing class. And it starts on Monday!! Woohoo! I'm really excited about it. So far, I've been basically self-taught. I've followed the occasional tutorial here and there, but I really love figuring things out for myself. But I think this class will absolutely perfect for me though. I get find out all the things I've been doing wrong and what I've actually been doing right! The class will run from Sept 17th through Nov 12th and it's 3 hours long! It's going to be a long day for me and I won't get to see my little girl in the evening. That'll be really tough. But it'll still be good! I'll let you know how it goes!

Labels: , ,

posted by Heather at 1:10 PM

1 Comments:

Oh yes! Tell us how it goes! I'm excited to hear all about it. :)
I'm sure you'll learn lots of wonderful things!

September 16, 2007 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home